We feel up the LG Dare to see if the touchscreen phone competitor to the iPhone has the moxie to jump in the ring and compete with the Jesus phone.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- Lighter and smaller than the 3G iPhone, and just about as thin
- Large 3" screen takes up most of the device, but LG also included the call buttons on the bottom
- The touch screen allows for scrolling, tapping and sliding functionality
- The phone has a virtual keyboard (without auto correct) and handwriting functionality
- You can also customize your home screen by dragging and dropping icons
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- No Wi-Fi, but Verizon's EVDO is incredibly fast for the full html browser
- All of the usual V Cast media is available
- $200 with a contract