It's not only for congress but for gamers as well. PC game publisher Stardock today released the "Gamer's Bill of Rights" at PAX that includes the following privileges gamers should have:
- Gamers shall have the right to return games that don’t work with their computers for a full refund.
- Gamers shall have the right to demand that games be released in a finished state.
- Gamers shall have the right to expect meaningful updates after a game’s release.
- Gamers shall have the right to demand that download managers and updaters not force themselves to run or be forced to load in order to play a game.
- Gamers shall have the right to expect that the minimum requirements for a game will mean that the game will play adequately on that computer.
Hear hear! Hit the source for the rest of the rights. Oh and speaking of PAX, make sure you check out X-Play tonight starting @ 8PM ET for all the updates and latest news from the convention.