We get breathy in super stereo sound and drool all over the Yamaha YSP-3050 home theater system in today's tech review. It's likely to be loud, so make sure you're well prepared for the kick-ass sound coming your way.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- About 32" across and 6" high, so it fits right under your TV
- There are 21 micro speakers (half as many as the YSP-1) and 2 woofers crammed in so you don't really need a sub
- Composite, component, and two HDMI inputs unlike the Samsung Soundbar we reviewed and it all connects to your TV via HDMI out
- Upconverts video to 1080i
- No set up or running wires
- They give you a mic that automatically calibrates the speaker. You just plug it in and start the auto setup
- It doesn't lack in the center channel like most of these systems and has a real room-filling quality
- You really can hear ambient noises behind you while watching movies or other 5.1 sources