PC FPS fans, we all know that you've been pimpin' out your hardwares for Ubisoft's upcoming sexy shooter, Far Cry 2. But just in case you're feeling a little insecure, Ubisoft released the minimum and recommended PC system requirements on their blog. Check them out after the cut.
Far Cry 2, developed by Ubisoft Montreal, will be coming out this October for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
Far Cry 2 Minimum system requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, Pentium D 2.66 Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+ or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video card: NVidia 6800 or ATI X1650 or better (Shader Model 3 required, 256 Mb of graphic memory)
- Hard drive space: ~12 Gig of HD space. (tbd), DVD-ROM drive
Recommended system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Family, AMD 64 X2 5200+, AMD Phenom or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video card: NVidia 8600 GTS or better, ATI X1900 or better (512 Mb of graphic memory)
- Sound: 5.1 sound card
Supported Video Cards:
NVidia 6800, NVidia 7000 series, 8000 series, 9000 series, 200 series. 8800M and 8700M supported for laptops. ATI X1650 – 1950 series , HD2000 series , HD3000 series , HD4000 series .