The release of the 2.40 firmware for the PlayStation 3 comes with Sony's answer to Microsoft's achievements in Trophies.
Curious about their requirements? Here's the list of trophies for the PSN game Super Stardust HD.
- Hero of Lave - Complete planet Lave
- Hero of Coventina - Complete planet Coventina
- Hero of Nemain - Complete planet Nemain
- Hero of Taranis - Complete planet Taranis
- Hero of Segomo - Complete planet Segomo
- The Tokenizer - Collect 5 tokens with a single boost in Arcade
- Scrooge MacBoom - Get 10 bombs in Arcade
- Extra Ships Optional - Survive 7 minutes without dying in Endless*
- Close Encounters - Survive 45 seconds without shooting or using bombs in Survival*
- Token Hoarder - Collect 15 tokens with a single boost in Arcade
- Well Prepared - Get 20 bombs in Arcade
- Shield Blaster - Collect 5 shield tokens while already having a shield
- Scenic Route - Complete a planet without using boost
- Late Boomer - Get 15 bombs in Bomber*
- Shock and Awe - Destroy 10 nukes in Endless*
- Multiplier Hero - Get 10x multiplier
- Split screen Co-op - Get 3 minutes of continuous Co-Op weapon boost on Segomo*
*Trophies with an asterisk (*) require the purchase of additional game content.
Looks like a pretty standard list. We're a little put off that 5 of the initial 17 trophies require the additional content, though. Enjoy your trophy collection.
PS3Fanboy: Trophies: Super Stardust HD