The market’s flooded with laptops, but not all of them have the computing power or media-centric features a discerning and jet setting PC user might require.However, the Toshiba A305 Laptop might. Find out if this powerhouse laptop has what you’re looking for.
What You Need to Know
- It's pretty stylish
- It only weighs about 6 lbs.
- 1.5” thick
- Feels a little plasticy
- The entire thing is covered with a high gloss design that really gives it some class, although it's a fingerprint magnet
- Similar to an Alienware design
- The trackpad is tactile since it's flush with the case, but a rough texture so you know when you're using it
- Keyboard is well-spaced out
- Really snappy performance
- 3 gigs of RAM and dual 200 gigabyte hard drives make video and photo editing easy on a budget machine
- The ATI Radeon HD 3650 graphics cards has 512 megs of memory so it can handle some pretty intense games, plus it doesn't crash as much since it's not NVIDIA and Vista
- The Intel Core 2 Duo is 2.1 gigahertz so this really compares with a good desktop overall
- They include a bunch of trials and software that get really annoying with all the solicits
- The Harman Kardon speakers pack a real punch
- Sleep and charge charges your USB devices even when the laptop is off
- Costs around $1,250
- There is really no downside; you get way more than you pay for
Are you a friend to the Earth? Then check out GCycle... it's G4's new initiative to try and get you to be a better person and recycle tech stuff!