We knew a multi-instrumental version of Guitar Hero was coming, and now we know a lot more about it. Here's the details, from Eurogamer:
- Vocals and drums with the guitars.
- Wireless instruments,
- The biggest tracklisting ever on disc
- A multi-track recording studio that lets you create and share your own tunes
- Three velocity sensitive pads and two raised cymbal in addition to a bass pedal on the drumset.
- Up to four players can team up and form a band.
- Fully customizable avatars
Sounds hot, no? We'll be bringing you trailers, screens and more rock when they're released, so keep checking back!
Eurogamer: Guitar Hero World Tour revealed