We hope you know, this is the place to get your gadget fix. For a long time now you’ve been going other places desperately trying to stay on top of the latest technology. You need not waste your time any longer. It’s all right here, thrice weekly from now until the end of time.
Combining two of the great tools of our time, the flashlight and the DVR, the Flashlight DVR comes with a camera that allows you to record your prey for several hours. You know, just in case.
What You Need to Know
- It's a digital video recorder, or DVR, meaning it takes video and audio just like a normal camcorder, but it shoots in infrared as well as normal
- Just a little bulkier than a normal flashlight, but all the important stuff is hidden
- Has a backlit LCD screen on the top
- The camera is just above the actual LED flashlight
- The video quality is just VGA, but it looks pretty good in the dark, even with the flashlight off
- Daytime footage isn't that great, and it could really use some image stabilization
- The USB works great, since videos are mpeg-4 and photos are jpeg, so getting it to your computer is easy
- It's a novelty device, and it'll work great for cops and security people, but $400.00 is too much for something you won't use very much
Are you a friend to the Earth? Then check out GCycle... it's G4's new initiative to try and get you to be a better person and recycle tech stuff!