X

Gamestop: 360 'GTA IV' Outsells PS3 by 2-to-1

bleahy
38 Comments

Posted May 12, 2008 - By bleahy

Earlier today, Microsoft claimed that 40% of new 360 owners got GTA IV. We're still waiting on official NPD numbers, but Gamestop has released their sales figures, which should be a good estimate of the real sales.

Gamestop is reporting that 64% of Grand Theft Auto IV sales were the 360 version, while the remaining 36% were the PS3 version.

That's a performance of 2-to-1 for the 360 version. Level Up, who received the numbers from Gamestop, notes that this might represent an underperformance for the 360 version due to its larger install base.

Destructoid: Gamestop: 360 has 2-1 lead over PS3 in GTA IV's first week sales

Gamestop: 360 'GTA IV' Outsells PS3 by 2-to-1
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/685383/gamestop-360-gta-iv-outsells-ps3-by-2-to-1/
http://files.g4tv.com/images/blog/2008/05/12/633462043563802450.jpg
BlogThread_685383

ADVERTISEMENT

Blog Tags

g4tv.com
  • Sara Underwood's Naked Bike Ride

    Posted: June 22, 2011

    1,268,370 Views | 05:20

  • International Sexy Ladies Show: Messy Cat Fight

    Posted: January 27, 2010

    595,113 Views | 00:49

  • Adult Star Kirsten Price Tests Kinect's Nude Filter

    Posted: November 12, 2010

    1,406,627 Views | 04:33

  • Best Nude Scenes in Video Games

    Posted: June 29, 2009

    1,504,465 Views | 03:12

  • International Sexy Ladies Show: Wrestling in Moscow

    Posted: June 19, 2009

    121,721 Views | 01:24

AdChoices