Blizzard has revealed some new details of the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion, Wrath of the Lich King. Along with the new information they've posted some brand new fly-over footage of the new areas and a few other interesting details. What we know you can expect from Lich King so far:
- A new icey zone called the Borean Tundra, populated by many new beasts, including a race of Walrus people NPCs
- Large dungeons called Zul'Drak, Dragonblight
- New zones called the Grizzly Hills, the Howling Fjord
- A lush, jungle area called the Sholazar Basin that looks to be a miner's dream
- VEHICLE COMBAT!!!!
- The Death Knight will have the ability to raise the recently fallen from either side of a fight as Ghouls, which will then fight for you
- Death Knights will have a new Disease ability
We'll upload the videos and link to them in this post as soon as humanly possible. Stay frosty.