In a piece of news sure to brighten your day, Tecmo announced today that Tecmo Bowl is coming back!
Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff is slated to hit the Nintendo DS this fall, and hopes to revive the football hilarity of the original NES classic. Check out the features:
- Customizable Teams: Choose team colors, emblems, player names, team cities and abilities.
- Super Abilities: Tactically use over-the-top plays to take over a game.
- Wi-Fi and Wireless Multiplayer: Play against friends across the country or across the room.
- Stylus Control: Feel the action by using the stylus to control your player.
- Variety of Teams: Choose from 32 different teams.
- Cut-Scenes: All-new cut-scenes showing off the dramatic presentation of various plays.
- Customizable Playbook: Prepare for gridiron greatness by customizing your playbook.
- Music and Sound Effects: Turn up the heat on your opponent as you play the game to rock ‘n’ roll remixes of the most memorable tunes in football gaming history!
We'll hit you up with vids and pics when they're out.