X

Xbox 360 Causes House To Burn

Yodapollo
71 Comments

Posted April 21, 2008 - By Yodapollo

We nearly had some Red Rings of Death for realz!

In Little Rock, Arkansas the cause of a horrible house fire has been pinned on the power supply brick of an Xbox 360 console. Luckily, no one was injured in the fire, though property damage estimates are appear to be around $100,000. According to the fire department on the scene said that the brick appeared to have been placed on its side and against the wall, allowing the power supply to overheat and catch fire.

Microsoft is no stranger to flammable power supplies. In 2005, Microsoft initiated a widespread recall of power supplies to their original Xbox console, citing a possible fire hazard as the reason for the recall.

Is a flame war joke in bad taste here, considering the story? Do any of you care?

Reghardware: Xbox 360 burns house down

Xbox 360 Causes House To Burn
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/684760/xbox-360-causes-house-to-burn/
http://files.g4tv.com/images/blog/2008/04/21/633443868704687500.jpg
BlogThread_684760

ADVERTISEMENT

Blog Tags

g4tv.com
  • Sara Underwood's Naked Bike Ride

    Posted: June 22, 2011

    1,305,585 Views | 05:20

  • International Sexy Ladies Show: Messy Cat Fight

    Posted: January 27, 2010

    632,061 Views | 00:49

  • Adult Star Kirsten Price Tests Kinect's Nude Filter

    Posted: November 12, 2010

    1,433,613 Views | 04:33

  • Best Nude Scenes in Video Games

    Posted: June 29, 2009

    1,521,444 Views | 03:12

  • International Sexy Ladies Show: Wrestling in Moscow

    Posted: June 19, 2009

    135,582 Views | 01:24

AdChoices