Take-Two is holding their annual shareholders meeting and we're listening in. The call will outline Take-Two's overall business strategy, product line-up, and EA's buyout offer.
First up, was the Chief Executive Ben Feder to discuss Take-Two's products and future outlook.
- Grand Theft Auto IV is complete and the discs are currently being produced. Trucks will roll out next week.
- The pre-orders for GTA IV are above company expectations and they expect it to be one of the "biggest launches of any entertainment product ever."
- A new Midnight Club game is coming after the last game in the franchise sold over 7 million copies.
- Re-confirmation of a BioShock sequel for 2009, but no mention of details.
- Carnival Games will hit the DS in the summer and get a new Wii spin-off: Carnival Games: Mini Golf.
- Take-Two expects to be profitable as a business in 2008.
Now they are voting on company appointments and boring things. Their discussion of EA's offer is forthcoming.