Good news, PS3 owners of The Orange Box: A software update for the PlayStation 3 version of the game is available now via the PlayStation Network in North America.
Here's what will be fixed/spiffed-up:
- Fixed a graphical issue whereby a player would have the explosion effect left on the end of their Rocket Launcher when attempting to Rocket Jump.
- Fixed a memory leak to improve single player stability.
- Fixed an issue whereby the players name would not appear on the Stats comparison screen.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the vote tallies to disappear when you viewed the scoreboard between rounds.
- Fixed an online server issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when a player that wasn’t in Division 1 entered ‘Your Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue with players not always being added to the ‘Players Met’ menu on the XMB.
- Fixed a bug where a player viewing a friend without an EA account would have an empty entry in the friend’s Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to connect to the EA servers if you had more than 30 friends.