Seafaring MMO Pirates of the Burning Sea just recieved it's first content update since the initial launch of the game. You scurvy ridden dogs will have access to new missions, tools, an updated user interface, and new community forums. If you're looking for the nitty gritty details, check them out after the cut.
· Bey’s Retreat - The new mission for experienced players of Pirates of the Burning Sea. Don’t try this alone.
· Underdog Tools - If a player’s nation wins the map in PvP, it becomes more difficult for them to do so next time. While the other nations get a boost.
· UI improvements - Revamped the chat channels, added chat bubbles that you can turn off, improved the Social UI, and other user interface changes.
In addition to updating Pirates of the Burning Sea with a major content patch, Flying Lab Software has also spruced up the Development forums on their website (www.burningsea.com/forums) with additional discussion areas that focus on player ideas and allow players to weigh in on future changes to the game. Here are the new forum areas:
· Community Suggestions - A place for community to discuss, collaborate on and refine new and interesting ideas for Pirates of the Burning Sea.
· In Concept - All of the threads in this forum area will be either created by Flying Lab Software based on ideas from the Community Suggestions area, or new game features that are currently under review by the Pirates of the Burning Sea development team for inclusion in the game world.
· Milestone Discussion – This forum area not only gives players a look into the future of Pirates of the Burning Sea, but gives them a chance to weigh in on the changes to come.
· Testbed Discussion – This forum area is devoted to discussing the Milestones that have been published to the test server, known as Testbed. This is the last stop on the journey before the combined ideas from the players and the developers become reality on the live game servers.