The Spanish version of PSM got their hands on the multiplayer for GTA 4 and it's looking very sweet. There are 15 multiplayer game modes and PSM Spain had an opportunity to play some of them. This is very exciting, in case you didn't know.
* Multiplayer supports up to 16 players
* Fully customizable characters. User can alter race, sex, hair, clothing etc.
MORE BELOW THE CIZNUT
* 15 different modes with the following names:
1. Hangman's NOOSE
2. Car Jack City
3. Bomb da Base
4. Bomb da Base II
5. Mafia Work
6. Team Mafia Work
8. Team Deathmatch
9. Turf War
10. Cops N Crooks
12. GTA Race
13. Deal Breaker
14. Free Mode
15. Currently unknown
* In Race and GTA Race, the host gets to decide which vehicles are involved, and the number of laps to be played. You can shoot and throw molotovs from the window, and even steal your rivals' car.
* In Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, the host gets to decide the number of pedestrians, the amount of traffic, the intervention of police (or not), and the type of weapons.
* In Cops N Crooks, one team plays as cops and the other plays as criminals. The cops must stop the criminals from escaping. They can monitor the locations of the criminals on their GPS systems, while the criminals don't know where the cops are.
* In Mafia Work and Team Mafia Work, you play as one of Kenny Petrovic's mafia henchmen. You must complete hits ordered by the boss (via the cellphone) before your rivals are able to do so.
* The map used in multiplayer is the same map that is used for single player.
* A single-player mission called "Hangman's NOOSE" features co-op. You and your friends will be able to escort a mobster, while being pursused by a SWAT team.
Thanks so much to nevermikel (Who by the way is a Player Hater) for posting this in gtaforums. Follow the link for shots of the magazine: gtaforums.com
GTA Multi-player Details!
1,433 Views | 10:10
3,596 Views | 02:05
7,044 Views | 02:37
15,427 Views | 01:38