Namco Bandai announced today an update for Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation. The update is free to all users on Xbox LIVE with an active Gold or Silver account and will be downloaded automatically once the game is started.
The following changes are included in the piznatch:
• The in-game HUD will now indicate when points are gained or lost in online play
• Players will now be penalized for crashing their aircraft, leaving the battlefield and being shot down by opponents in Team Battle and Battle Royale modes
• Players can now gain points by damaging enemy aircraft rather than making a complete kill in Team Battle and Battle Royale modes
• Players will now be invulnerable for a brief period of time after each respawn
• The overall strength of each special weapon has been updated for greater gameplay balance
• Players can now identify who is speaking in the pre-game lobby with a microphone icon next to their GamerTag
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation is currently available in stores nationwide for the Xbox 360.
Here now, the X-Play review:
'Ace Combat 6' Patch
642,796 Views | 00:49
1,314,569 Views | 05:20
22,988 Views | 04:20
19,685 Views | 08:21
51,345 Views | 01:37