How much do you like World of Warcraft? So much that you'd buy a Dell M1730 XPS laptop for $4,500 or more that is stuffed to the gills with WoW exclusives and bonuses.
The laptop drops on December 11th. Hit the jump for details on what it includes.
- WoW & Burning Crusade in retail boxes
- Strategy Guides
- Behind the Scenes, "The Making of WoW" DVD
- WoW & Burning Crusade Paperback Novels
- WoW Audio Soundtrack
- Customers will also receive a Quest Envelope which includes surprise items from Dell & Blizzard (ships separate from system). This will include:
- Blizzard beta key card w/ five keys used to access future WoW games
- An upgrade certificate which allows customers to upgrade their accounts to a "Collectors Edition Account" enabling them to get a special in-game pet.
- Golden Ticket which allows customers to get a pre-paid special custom action figure based on their own in-game WoW character.
Look at that! A nested bullet-point list!
Here are the specs on the laptop itself:
- DX10 SLI graphics
- World's first & only notebook available w/ an Ageia mobile PhysX processor
- Over-clockable Extreme Edition Core 2 Duo processors
- Dual RAID 0 7200 RPM HDDs - or 64GB Solid State Drive options
- 7ms display response time
- Full-size illuminated keyboard w/ separate numeric keypad
- 16-color user-customizable lighting areas including the backlit touchpad
- Wireless connectivity w/ built-in Mobile Broadband, Wireless-N, Bluetooth and Dell's Wi-Fi catcher
- Blu-ray optional
- Built-in camera & digital array microphones
- Built-in Logitech GamePanel above keyboard (first in the industry on a notebook)
Sure does sound perfect for that World of Warcraft!