As a down-and-dirty look at the desires of gamers, you can't beat GameFly's top ten list!
This week, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare topped out the list, showing a deep desire on gamers' parts to at least rent the shooter. Surprisingly, Timeshift beat out Assassin's Creed on the wish-lists...are people more interested in the game or more interested in bying AC? Draw your own conclusions.
Gamefly's Cross Platform Top Ten:
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ( Xbox 360)
- Timeshift (Xbox 360)
- Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
- Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (Xbox 360)
- Simpsons Game (Xbox 360)
- Conan (Xbox 360)
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (Xbox 360)
- Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (Xbox 360)
- Clive Barker's Jericho (Xbox 360)