Halo 3 got its first matchmaking update yesterday in a server-side patch. Bungie will do this throughout Halo 3's lifetime as they did with Halo 2.
The changes are all positive. Hit the jump for the list:
- Big Team Battle matches are now 16-player affairs.
- In the Team Slayer playlist, the appearance of Shotty Snipers has been greatly reduced.
- Now, when players veto Shotty Snipers, the game that results from the veto will not be Shotty Snipers.
- In one-sided VIP matches, the attacking team will now see a waypoint for the VIP they are hunting.
- In Lone Wolves, Slayer gametypes will appear more frequently.
Enjoy! If you haven't already, join the G4 Players Group on Bungie.net