Konami unvieled their massive, killer lineup of upcoming titles today at a pre-Tokyo Game Show international press conference. Their theme seems to have to do with fitness and self-improvement using videogames. Oh, and Metal Gear Solid 4. It's all very Japanese.
- Playable Metal Gear Solid 4. And a new trailer!
- A variety of "fitness-focused" products based on yoga, Pilates, and other workouts for the Wii and the DS.
- Two new Winning Eleven soccer title.
- Other MGS material, including: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops for the PSP system, Metal Gear Solid Online 2.0 and Metal Gear Solid 2 Bande Desinee, the digital graphic novel.
- Big Head Baseball and Big Head MLB for the Nintendo Wii.
- Silent Hill Origins for the PSP.
Good stuff, eh? Wish you were in Tokyo yet?