Blizzcon is fast approaching and don’t worry if you couldn’t afford that 100 gold...err dollar ticket because we’ve got your ticket right here at TheFeed. We’ll be riding on our gryphons and raiding Blizzard’s annual convention!
We’ll be right there, among the Night Elves, Terrans and Murlocs, to give you the latest scoop on Blizzard games. Will Blizzard confirm the rumored WoW Expansion pack? Will they announce a release date for Starcraft 2? Is Diablo 3 spawning from the depths of hell? We’ll find out. Will we see people dressed up as trolls and fuzzy little creatures? Hell YES!
For the meantime, take a peek on what’s inside Blizzcon’s swag bag (thanks Blizzard).
- An in-game World of Warcraft Murloc suit code for players
- A beta key for an undisclosed, upcoming Blizzard game. Could it be the new WoW expansion? ZOMG!
- Colossus magnet from Starcraft 2 for your fridge.
- Blizzcon Souvenir Show guide (don’t worry, we’ll be your guide)
- World of Warcraft t-shirt manufactured by JINX
- ‘Heroes of Azeroth’ starter deck for the World of Warcraft Trading card game
- And much more surprises!
Make sure you check us out this Friday and Saturday when Blizzcon goes live in Anaheim!
WorldofWarcraft: Goody Bag Details