We here at TheFeed already consider ourselves rock stars; however, we love praying at the altar of face-melting rock by practicing our virtual licks on Guitar Hero.
That's why we're waiting with whiskey and groupie baited breath for any word on the new Guitar Hero III. Today, our rock and roll dreams came true as Activision released a few precious details about the game. GH III, which will span four consoles (Wii, PS3, PS2 and Xbox 360) is shaping up to be one strange trip. Check it out:
- The game will be called Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.
- It will include a "multiplayer, action-inspired battle mode."
- GH III will feature boss battles.
- A host of unlockable content will be available to those who are worthy.
- Downloadable content will be offered on multiple platforms.
- The venues have been updated to look "visually stunning."
- ...And, they've entered into partnerships with "all the major and independent record labels and music publishers to allow unrivaled access to their deep history of music catalogs."
Sign us up. It's in our rider that we only want green M&Ms in our dressing room. If there is one blue one, heads are gonna roll.
Click below for a complete list of available guitars for GH III.
LP Double Cutaway
Gamespot: E3 07: Guitar Hero III details emerge