So you've got 2 days until the release of the iPhone, but you're already under contract with another provider. Here are some tips on how to get out of your current plan without coughing up the early termination fee. Once you're successful, you can get yourself a spanking new iPlan:
- Sell/Trade your contract to someone else. Check out CellTradeUSA.com.
- If you've just signed the contract, you may have 14 or 30 days to get out, depending on the carrier.
- If your provider has made any change to your service (# of minutes or text messages, hours for nighttime minutes) your contract is void and you have as much as 30 days to cancel.
- Change your address on the account to an area where the provider has poor service and then complain.
- Fake your own death (don't do this one).
And remember... this Friday catch Attack of the Show! at 7PM ET for LIVE iPhone coverage from both coasts, the first iPhone review and more. Then, instead of waiting in line, watch FREE STUFF at 10PM ET/ PT on Friday for your chance to win one of the SIX iPhones we'll be giving away FREE!