Today, controversial game company Rockstar announced the content of their Grand Theft Auto IV special edition. It comes in a lockable safety deposit box that contains:
- Grand Theft Auto IV on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system or the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, both with special packaging
- The Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book, featuring never-before-seen production artwork from Grand Theft Auto IV
- Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release
- An exclusive Rockstar keychain for the safety deposit box keys --
- A limited edition Rockstar duffel bag
The release date is October 16 in North America and October 19 in Europe, the same day as the regular edition of Grand Theft Auto IV. It costs
So...what do you think? Is the $89.99 edition of GTA 4 worth it or a rip-off?