Microsoft confirmed today that Double Dragon will indeed be coming to Xbox Live Arcade. Starting at 11pm tonight, you'll be able to fill the shoes of Billy and Jimmy Lee, trying to save Billy's girlfriend and ex-student (scandalous!), Marian from the evil clutches of Willy Mackey, the machine-gun maniac.
And you can have all this for a mere 400 points. The game will be available for online co-op play as well as standard or HD graphics.
In addition to the arcade classic, Microsoft announced six other games on deck for Xbox Live Arcade.:
- Mad Tracks - Race miniature cars through living rooms, toy stores, and other familiar locales.
- Rush'n Attack (a.k.a. Green Beret) - Shoot your way behind enemy lines to rescue men being held as POWs.
- Soltrio Solitaire - 18 different forms of Solitaire including co-op and competitive modes (a.k.a. - Cards)
- Spyglass Board Games - Your favorite games from your grandma's house, including Chess, Checkers, and Mancala.
- Street Trace: NYC - Hover board races and Arena fighting, together at last. This is like Tron without killer discs.
- Undertow - Fight through the world submarine terrain in a battle to become Lord of the Seas.
Dates and prices on the six titles were not announced.
Kotaku.com: Double Dragon Confirmed