How much would you give to be Andrew Reiner? No, he's not a famous hip and/or hop star like Bushwick Bill. He's a writer for Game Informer magazine and happens to be the one press guy in the entire world who has sat down and play an early build of Grand Theft Auto 4.
Here are some pertinent details he dropped about the upcoming title:
- There are no planes. But helicopters are "one means" of flying in the game.
- Main character can climb telephone poles.
- There are girlfriends.
- "In terms of scale, it definitely feels more like a realistic city."
- The expanded content that Rockstar is planning through Xbox Live may offer new areas to explore.maybe a fifth borough to Liberty City.
- the game's length "should be comparable" to all the other GTA games
Anyway, read the whole thing yourself here: