If videogame Assassin's Creed's availability on Xbox 360 is supposed to be a secret, it's the worst-kept secrets since the end of Citizen Kane. The evidence:
- Ubisoft's eagerly awaited title was unvieled for the PlayStation 3 at this years E3, despite having been shown under the code name "Assassin's Project" at the previous year's X05 Xbox shindig.
- Exclusivity was not mentioned at E3.
- Rumors flew that the E3 demo was being run on 360 dev. kit.
- Other rumors flew that an Ubisoft emplyee had spilled the beans.
- The Web site for Computer and Video Games posted a preview for the game on the Xbox 360
- Ubisoft's official comment, according to gamespot: ""Assassin's Creed is coming to the PS3. No other announcements have been made."
It walks like a duck and it's quacking like a duck...I'm almost ready to call it a duck.