Halo 3: ODST - Xbox 360

• Publisher: Microsoft
  • Genre:Action, Shooter
  • Developer: Bungie
  • Release Date:Sep 22, 2009
  • # of Players:1 player, 16 online
  • ESRB:M - Mature (Blood,Language,Violence)
  • Platforms:
Game Description: Step into the combat boots of an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (ODST), sent into the destroyed city of New Mombasa to investigate what happened to the city, its citizens, and the other soldiers sent to defend it. For the first time in the franchise's history, players will see the Halo universe from outside Master Chief’s perspective, as they experience the events leading up to Halo 3.
G4TV Rating
5 / 5
  • Avg User Rating
    (196 Ratings)
    4.1 / 5
  • Rate This Game
Halo 3: ODST Launch Center
Article_68380

Halo 3: ODST Launch Center

By Adam Sessler - Posted Sep 10, 2009

Admit it, you can’t wait to get your hands on Halo 3: ODST when it releases on September 22, 2009.

Luckily, we're blowing out our coverage to make the wait less excruciating with tons of footage, analysis, and discussion on the game's campaign, Firefight mode, and new multiplayer maps including videos from X-Play's Halo 3: ODST Special and some web-exclusives we've cooked up for you.

Mr Sark Talks Halo 3: ODST

Live Action Trailer
Extended Edition

Heretic Map Direct-Feed Gameplay Footage

Longshore Map Direct-Feed Gameplay Footage

Citadel Map Direct-Feed Gameplay Footage

• halo_luvr

PMG!!! my bro got ODST and we played it then decided to get the skulls on the mythic disk and guess wat........it was scratched up as if it was put on top of a blender blade.

Posted: October 8, 2009 9:11 PM
    halo_luvr
  • halop3nr

lets revue the time line of halo halo combat evolved good halo 2 great halo 3 awsome odst amazin

Posted: September 24, 2009 12:53 PM
    halop3nr
  • cwp13

I'M GOING TO LOOOOOOOOVE THIS GAME!!! I'm staying up through the night because I'm getting it shipped 2 me and w8ing 4 it to come viva UPS and also I don't fully understand Firefight and how to get 4 ppl together so can someone tell me through xbox live because I'm going 2 be on that until who knows when... lol (Gamertag=cwp13)

Posted: September 21, 2009 11:59 PM
    cwp13
  • TheVampireGodd

I'm Excited Also, im about to go to the Launch party at Gamestop, anyone else going?

Posted: September 21, 2009 7:07 PM
    TheVampireGodd
  • OttoVonBismarck

got mine coming in overnight mail from game stop.com, can't wait till i get home and open the mail.

Posted: September 21, 2009 4:15 PM
    OttoVonBismarck
  • GHX

Can NOT wait for tomorrow! ODST is going to be awesome! =D

Posted: September 21, 2009 3:45 PM
    GHX
  • JimDanD

Cant wait to play this game, need some people to play firefight with though, gamertag is WhatComesAround, add me.

Posted: September 21, 2009 12:51 PM
    JimDanD
  • JaK1216

Holy crap only 14 hours and 29 minutes till i pick it up from Game Stop!!

Posted: September 21, 2009 7:32 AM
    JaK1216
  • colbyrow

this game art like gon be soooooo coolz i gon finalys gets mah reconz

Posted: September 20, 2009 7:47 PM
    colbyrow
  • Tandyrunsthis

how does g4 already have a review up when the game dosnt come out
    untill tomorrow at midnight?

Posted: September 20, 2009 3:32 PM
  • spaceinvad3rs

ODST is going to kick @$$

Posted: September 18, 2009 9:24 PM
    spaceinvad3rs
  • tha504headbussa

just register it on xbox.com and you might get lucky....also...wth do you do with your xbox lol...i had mine for three years before it broke...

Posted: September 18, 2009 2:48 PM
    tha504headbussa
  • tha504headbussa

Ok...this game is going to be great...the firefight mode and all....multiplayer should be a lot better and with the new character models (the ODST's) it should be nice to see someone else than a big man in a big suit. It adds a face and a personality to the main character. Im sure MC will prob make a guest appearance in there somewhere so for all of you who are going to miss him...voila...this game is gonna be great and i cant wait for it....also....for those who keep saying that they "stole" firefight...well i got news for you...GoW2 stole it from somewhere, and other games have stolen it too....its just a gametype in which multiple enemies continuously come after you...anyone with three brain cells and at least a game console can figure that one out...so stop saying they stole it...

Posted: September 18, 2009 2:45 PM
    tha504headbussa
  • gameloventyler

does any one right now have xbox live and going to play the game right wen it comes out

Posted: September 18, 2009 2:36 PM
    gameloventyler
  • gameloventyler

I think that they should come out with the demo like today or tommorow

Posted: September 18, 2009 2:34 PM
    gameloventyler
  • GamebustaZX

got mind reserved and paid for cant wait for ODST 4 more days to wait

Posted: September 18, 2009 9:57 AM
    GamebustaZX
  • Blackronin357

I played, and its the same old stuff, save for the visor which is awesome, but other than that I;m not really impressed. I mean you can't change the controls for crying out loud!

Posted: September 17, 2009 6:59 PM
  • grapekoolaid

I've stopped playing my Xbox recently for the fact that it's about to explode. The tray is broken(I have to admit, the tray system is extremely faulty), the USB port hood is completely broken off, and it freezes up on games all of the time. I've had my 360 way past the warranty and I really don't want to buy a new one. ODST looks like another Halo hitter and I do want to get it. Any ideas on how to get Microsoft to fix my crapbox?

Posted: September 17, 2009 6:18 PM
    grapekoolaid
  • Xtremen0oB

last year i could have gave less but now i want it so bad im about to barf.

Posted: September 17, 2009 4:20 PM