Here's more androgynous RPG gaming courtesy of The Land of the Rising Sun, as Namco Bandai Producer Yoshihisa Kanesaka, previews the Xbox 360 fantasy RPG Magna Carta 2. Watch the video for all the details on:
- The storyline transition from the original game
- The importance of the three thematic components: Love/Hatred, Nature power, and Magna Carta power
- Backdrops set in a civil war
- The inclusion of a hybrid turn-based and realtime RPG combat
- Character switching on-the-fly
- The Overdrive system and Stamina Breaks
- Ability to control 3 characters at once
- and more!
Still no release date in the US or PAL territorities but expect this to launch solely on the Xbox 360 for the time being as the PS3 and Wii versions have halted production for the time being.
Magna Carta 2 Gamers' Day Preview