- Genre:Strategy, MMO
- Release Date:Jan 1, 0001
- # of Players:1 player
- ESRB:Rating Pending
Game Description:Ministry of War is a free-to-play browser-based MMORTS developed by Snail Games. Players engage in real-time combat against NPC’s, World Bosses, individual players and guilds for dominance in a world rocked by perpetual conflict. Join forces with other players to create massive allied legions of combined forces, then lay siege to the cities and lairs of your enemies. Train your military units, level up your heroes and troops, upgrade your armor and weaponry, and learn specialized combat skills to gain ultimate mastery in MoW battle.
• Build your empire in one of four powerful civilizations: Egypt, China,
Persia, or Rome.
• Advance your civilization from the Wild Age to the Imperial Age, as you
gain power and influence through commerce, construction, and combat!
• Fight in epic real-time Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, and
Guild vs. Guild battles, with as many as four players battling
• Lay siege to enemy cities for profit and the glory of your Empire.
• Expand your civilization’s political influence, potentially conquering
the entire world!
• Robust Merchant System allows you to build your fortune, as you travel
and trade with villages and cities across the known world.
• Gain the upper hand by empowering your Heroes through experience,
items, and skills. Don’t just build an army, create the ideal general for
your play style.
• Develop massive armies consisting of melee, ranged, cavalry, and siege
units, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
• Comprehensive Questing and Tutorial Systems, including building,
civilization, hero, and reputation quests