E3 News

'Guitar Hero World Tour' Launch Trailer
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:08 PM

Activison brings musical revolution to the multiplayer rhythm game genre with the extravaganza that is Guitar Hero World Tour. In this launch video, artists and developers chime in with what they feel GHWT has going for it to make it a success.

Available now for the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, and Nintendo Wii... what's your favorite feature of the game?

Guitar Hero World Tour Launch Trailer

Comment(s)

Posted by MaxDragon7 - Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:17 AM
So far, you can choose either RB2 or GH:WT, both great games to play. I'd like to take the 'song' creation for a spin! =D

Posted by Jay_the_Dervish - Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:50 PM
Whar da KAY EFF CEE at! I'm hungry for da box, man! Sos I can get mai gamin' AND mai grubbin' on!

Posted by Snicker60515 - Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:22 PM
So far the game is great. I love the sheer variety of songs in that some a really far out there, as well as the good metal. Only slight problem is that it is a little easier than GHIII, since I finished it on Hard the first day I bought it and now have it 100% complete already. But can't wait to be able to add the DLC and see what other gamers come up with in the create mode. But so far the game has met with all my expectations!
But I think my controller is already messed up though. Might I be able to get an exchange for a new one?????

Posted by IAMTHELAW - Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:08 PM
I absolutely love it... By far the best video game I have ever played.

Posted by UnJaked - Wednesday, October 29, 2008 5:23 AM
I love this game the only problem I have with it is my damn strum bar on the guitar squeeks man is it so annoying. The drums also don't seem to get louder when you hit them harder. Overall this game is my favorite !!!

Posted by dythius_exnius - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:08 PM
its just rockband with gh notes...doesnt appeal to me

id stick with rb1/2

although id like to give that create ur own music thingy....i bet 11 yr olds are making some pretty ridiculous "songs"

i can see it now
u dl a random song

nxt thing u kno 20b/s are flying at u
i wonder.....

Posted by at0mict0ast - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:42 PM
The only complaint I could manage to find is that Slash didn't come back again as playable, and the guitar still clicks when you strum. Best Guitar Hero/Rock Band ever.

Posted by TheIdealogue - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:32 PM
Oh, and the ability to choose when you activate star power in both Vocal and Drum modes is great, too. I haven't gotten into the studio to record other than to fool around for a couple minutes, but once I systematically crush career mode, I'll set to work recreating the masterpieces that Led Zeppelin refuses to allow in videogames. (Nobody tell Robbie Jimmy or Johnny, OK?) You can tell Jonny I'm starting with Moby Dick (assuming you can get through to him.)

Posted by TheIdealogue - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:25 PM
My favorite feature is the patch that now lets me use my ION Drum Rocker with the game! Seriously though, the countdown timer to bring you back from a pause is INVALUABLE. Now I can find a good spot to pause and answer the phone, take a break, etc. without breaking my monster streaks. I dig the "purple rope" that lets you tap & slide regardless of what guitar you're using, and regardless of buttons or slide bar.