E3 News

New 'Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix' Detail Chun-Li, Vega and Balrog
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:55 AM

Capcom drops some new images for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, which is still "coming very soon" for the PS3 and Xbox 360. Detailing Chun-Li, Vega and Balrog this time around, this batch also includes artwork with magenta backgrounds for your... enjoyment?

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is a souped remake of the legendary classic fighting franchise featuring hand-drawn artwork by UDON and soundwork by the OC Remix crew. Developed by Backbone Entertainment and Capcom, keep your eye out for the download which will come via PSN and XBLA respectively.

Click the images below for the Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix image gallery

Super Street Fighter II HD Remix image gallery.

Comment(s)

Posted by manyj - Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:16 PM
nice

Posted by GreedyMcNasty - Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:30 AM
I love that post about the Devil and Satan and has nothing to do with street fighter. However I am right there with you brother. I will make a deal with you. I will vote when street fighter comes out. So that will be never! F-Mc old guy and F- Obamayourmomma. Street Fighter release date 2006,2007,2008 and Maybe 2009. It's out of Capcom hand now. Hurry up Xbox live, hurry up psn. The game is done and ready for down load will they release it? Nope they want to push out a roll of crappy games first. I don't want moto gp ass clowns I want Super turbo.

Posted by Xerozen - Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:35 AM
@ Obama

What
the
hell?

Posted by OBAMAISBUSHpart3 - Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:50 AM
Very cool High Definition graphics.What is not cool is if you vote HOEBAMA and MCLAME in office next tuesday because they are 2 members of the super evil (ILLUMINATI) that 's run this country of the UNITED SNAKES and all of us that are poor and middle class in America only,you feel me? Do not vote for them to be your next DICTATOR i mean president,you feel me? Vote for [RALPH NADER] instead because he is the SAVIOR of the poor and middle class of this country and HOEBAMA and MCLAME don't give a damn about you @ all,you feel me? Go to (votenader.org) before it too late,you feel me?

Posted by Manifest37 - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:08 PM
@ 1st Pic

I'd hit it.
Now that's Chun-Li!! She looks nothing like petite Kristin Kreuk!!

but shyt, I'd hit both.

Posted by Crankr - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:03 PM
You could put a whole roll of police tape around those thighs

Posted by youenjoymyself - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:08 PM
yeah...how is she able to bend like that in the first image??!

Posted by anonomousperson - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:58 PM
Chun-Li has an even nicer a$$ than before.

Posted by Valentinog - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:55 AM
Just give me the damn game! STOP torturing me with pictures!lol...man cant wait.