E3 News

'Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe' Finishers
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Monday, October 27, 2008 3:52 PM

Check out some of the finishing moves in this new video from Midway Games' Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.  The Green Lantern, Raiden and The Flash show off some brutal final blows.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe ships November 16th for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Finishers

Comment(s)

Posted by anonomousperson - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:40 AM
I hope these are not the only ones. Also, I wanna have environmental finishers.

Posted by ac13bx - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:11 AM
ZZZzzzzzzzz on Flash brutality

Posted by altizar - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:01 AM
Just re-enforces the point that the flash is just a big wuss

Posted by galvan - Monday, October 27, 2008 11:11 PM
RottenRonnie

your rite.....

and these fatalitys blow dods for quarters i was hoping to see some bad @$$ fatalitys....

but from what i saw the game play it was pritty cool....

Posted by Admiral Rogue - Monday, October 27, 2008 9:21 PM
I'm definetely not impressed by those. If the game was rated M with more blood and gore, maybe a better 'meh' at best (provided if those were still kept of course).

Posted by ponchosombrero - Monday, October 27, 2008 8:49 PM
Boooooooooooo!!! Hissss Hissssss!!!!

Posted by gambitjuggalo - Monday, October 27, 2008 8:11 PM
DAMN IT once again no batman brutality this is just a rent in my book i wasnt to impressed by those.

Posted by RottenRonnie - Monday, October 27, 2008 6:58 PM
dumb! DUMB! blasphemous! Fatalities USED to be cool (Though that stopped right around MK2 or 3 I think, so I shouldn't be surprised) Whatever happend to ripping off heads, pulling out hearts and slicing people up in to little tiny pieces? and BLOOD? I had such high hopes for this game. The finishing moves are what makes the game IMO! They're gonna tell me that after I worked so hard to beat an opponent that I get a reward like that? BOO! This is KINDERGARDEN! Each character probably only has one fatality too like the other newer MKs. Remember when each character had 2 or 3 of them?

Posted by magopus6 - Monday, October 27, 2008 6:50 PM
those were horrendous...words cannot describe how superbly lame those were. WHERES the effin blood??

Posted by silverneedle18 - Monday, October 27, 2008 5:18 PM
this looks so gay...

Posted by him267 - Monday, October 27, 2008 5:15 PM
those are absolutely awful

Posted by moose_ - Monday, October 27, 2008 5:04 PM
I still want this game. I am sure every character has more than one fatality.

Posted by cgore88 - Monday, October 27, 2008 5:00 PM
yeah the jokers is SICK

but the other ones seem kinda weak, flash is LAME!

but this still wont stop me from buying this game!

Posted by xMenace2SocieTx - Monday, October 27, 2008 4:56 PM
Those fatality's looked absolutely horrible, wheres the awesome eye popping gore at ohhh yeah its rated T for some reason

Posted by champ_super_novas69 - Monday, October 27, 2008 4:54 PM
Wow that suck lol so far i like jokers man flashes just plan suck.knockout blow X_X

Posted by blakseed - Monday, October 27, 2008 4:50 PM
Still a buy. I'm not going to knock it till I try it.

Posted by GildedRaven - Monday, October 27, 2008 4:45 PM
just meh.

Posted by PukeFaceFatty - Monday, October 27, 2008 4:44 PM
Two retarded children throwing bottle caps and oneanother makes for a more intresting fatality. I had hope's when I seen the Joker's hilarious fatality, but now its a rent.

Posted by Utmost_NutsZo - Monday, October 27, 2008 4:34 PM
Those. Sucked. Badly.

Posted by dbw8906 - Monday, October 27, 2008 4:33 PM
I must say that I'm greatly disappointed to say.. this looks mighty poopy.

Posted by DAREALGUMMY - Monday, October 27, 2008 4:25 PM