E3 News

'Bayonetta' Hyper-Provocative UK Trailer
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Monday, October 27, 2008 1:11 PM

This UK trailer for Sega's new action game Bayonetta, features tons of provocative images and gameplay.  Director Hideki Kamiya, of Devil May Cry fame, helms this project with developer PlatinumGames which is scheduled for a 2009 release on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Go ahead you "little Cheshire puss", click play.

Bayonetta UK Trailer

Comment(s)

Posted by SSPrincessRyoko - Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:50 AM
I really like the female lead and the whole thing with her hair covering her body is creative. The graphics look like they still need work but they'll probably be better once the final product is done. Overall, this game looks fun. I look forward to seeing how it fares.

Posted by latinoish_bwbhair - Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:06 PM
There is nothing mature about this game and it looks really lame to me, gun heels, white doggy/bird angels??? This is very below Sega design wise,IMO.

Posted by littleb242 - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:43 AM
Looks corny, I'll have to see more gameplay

Posted by MonkeyMishap - Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:11 AM
Seriously the first thing that came to mind: WTF, are you kidding me?

Another lame anime style video game, like there aren't enough already.

I like anime and all but that seriously looks like crap.

oh and word on the sonic comment XD.

Posted by MayRain2Nite - Monday, October 27, 2008 8:18 PM
I hope they take the God of War design route with this one. The huge boss scene gave me this idea.

Posted by magopus6 - Monday, October 27, 2008 6:55 PM
did anybody notice nero's arm in there??

Posted by CPRxChris - Monday, October 27, 2008 6:12 PM
Isn't this the game where your a devil and you kill angels or something?

Posted by capthavic - Monday, October 27, 2008 5:55 PM
@dantekratos300

Looks exactly like DMC except for the guns ie more of them.

Posted by Letters2Kay - Monday, October 27, 2008 5:50 PM
The only thing wrong with this is that the Capcom logo is nowhere to be found. Looks INCREDIBLE! :)

Posted by Phategod - Monday, October 27, 2008 5:16 PM
Looks like P.N.05 meets Devil May cry. But im not going to write it off yet.

Posted by BrooklynOwns - Monday, October 27, 2008 5:11 PM
Hopefully the gameplay delivers and considering Hideki Kamiya directed DMC1 and DMC3 I'm sure this game will deliver gameplay wise.

Posted by dantekratos300 - Monday, October 27, 2008 3:51 PM
That game looks cool but not as the great DMC. Totally different from DMC besides the guns

Posted by JDarkley - Monday, October 27, 2008 3:35 PM
So it's just Devil May Cry with T&A? Well, if the gameplay is alright, I can go for that.

Posted by anonomousperson - Monday, October 27, 2008 3:32 PM
When does Dante come out and dominate that dominatrix?

Posted by Manifest37 - Monday, October 27, 2008 3:04 PM
Bad boy, indeed.

If it invloves more crotch shots, I'll give it a try.

Posted by Tmidiman - Monday, October 27, 2008 3:03 PM
Looks like a good game, at least the possibilities are there. If they can keep the action high this could be a buy for me.

Being an adult I like mature games.

Posted by devil_boy0318 - Monday, October 27, 2008 2:59 PM
i dont like the main character that dominatrix look and feminist actitude just doesnt get me hype about this game to bad that Hideki Kamiya left DMC he should get back

Posted by OBELIX - Monday, October 27, 2008 2:59 PM
"Do you want to touch me?"

Yes, yes I do...

Posted by stevegel - Monday, October 27, 2008 2:56 PM
Where do i put my dollar bill at?

Posted by cmdluke - Monday, October 27, 2008 2:48 PM
"LAME of course 12 yr old boys will love it."

totally agree.

Posted by Darkshadowkg - Monday, October 27, 2008 2:26 PM
........the action looks asome but REALLY i am getting uncomfrable feelings in charecter design. nothing wrong with sexy (this is probabvly some ones played out over egagerated one) nut i mea it goes back to is this a game or a liberian dominatrix swimsuit hing

Posted by SpotRamer - Monday, October 27, 2008 1:49 PM
WoW......Speechless!

Posted by SiegfredZSM - Monday, October 27, 2008 1:48 PM
LAME of course 12 yr old boys will love it. Did anyone else notice the gold rings that came out when she did some of her attacks. I was waiting for Sonic to come out

Posted by cryfordawn - Monday, October 27, 2008 1:46 PM
After that trailer I am buying 2 copies.. Xbox is an adult system, we need more adult games.. Kids play Wii.. We play the fun games :)

Posted by omega3230 - Monday, October 27, 2008 1:43 PM
to me she looks like dominatrix librarian. i hope the game is good..
:-)

Posted by cmdluke - Monday, October 27, 2008 1:33 PM
interesting.

I really don't like that character model though. the legs are too long and the head is too small.