E3 News

New 'Tomb Raider Underworld' Videos
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Thursday, September 25, 2008 2:40 PM

Witness Lara doing what she does best in these videos for Eidos' action adventure title Tomb Raider Underworld.  Take a dip with Lara or just go good ol' fashioned jungle, temple-climbing in the video after the cut.  Tomb Raider Underworld comes to the DS, PC, PS2, PS3, Wii, Wireless, and Xbox 360 starting November 18th.

Tomb Raider Underworld Diving

Comment(s)

Posted by Sixaxis191 - Friday, September 26, 2008 7:12 AM
I'd like to raid her tomb. lol. but yeah. The water level is gonna suck.

Posted by tvj2004 - Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:04 PM
Why are they making another tomb raider? I thought the time for this franchise to retire was way pass due, after Tomb Raider: Legend.

Eidos.....(sighs)....Eidos, it's time to let it go.

Posted by champ_super_novas69 - Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:01 PM
Do we need another tomd raider.But lol shes looks good in that preview lol

Posted by ANDREtheGAMER - Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:12 PM
The water level is bound to be better in this game because you can strafe, and therefore don't have to be swimming forward to maneuver.

Posted by deleted_00F7AF04-F47B-4A59-BCC2-2D429C739029 - Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:07 PM
yum yum, I love me some Lara Croft, and not the ugly Jolie version either

Posted by Mr_Eko_73 - Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:03 PM
I just have a hard time getting exited about water levels. They always suck. The only one I've ever played that was any good (strangely enough) was in Syphon Filter for the PSP..