E3 News

New 'Wii Music' Screens
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:24 PM

Wii Music wants you hardcore Wii gamers to forget about E3 and stop associating it with Nintendo leaving you... honestly... smile with these new screens. Besides they're coming back, right?  Wii Music has its opening night November 3rd.

Click the image below for the Wii Music image gallery.

Check out the Wii Music image gallery here.

Comment(s)

Posted by cooperjs1 - Sunday, September 07, 2008 10:10 AM
I've been a hardcore Nintendo fan for a long time. AND..........now I'm not. Thank God I strayed and got the 360 recently. F U Nintendo.

Posted by Tmidiman - Wednesday, September 03, 2008 9:36 AM
::YAWN::

Posted by ddf - Wednesday, September 03, 2008 7:41 AM
will suck ball

Posted by chinkilla666 - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:40 PM
its exactly what i'd expect from the Wii

Posted by Nerdpunk - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:16 PM
this game wil prove something for me: US(me and you) hardcore N players know of this 'shoddy game' and we are not getting it. i'll see how the sales go. if it sells good that means the Wii is doomed! and if it does mediocre or less, i will have hope in the Wii later on. (don't gimme that crap must-buy list, i am an N fan)

Posted by SkinnyJr - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:32 PM
as a drummer- the videos Ive seen are nearly offensive o.O
Still mad nintendo- Lets see some more of mad world hmmm?

Posted by dbzwiifan18 - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:07 PM
I don't care about this. I got Super Mario RPG now. So whatever.

Posted by MaxDragon7 - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:59 PM
The guy on the far right of the 1st image looks like Lando Calrissian!

Posted by Shadow_ben_jamin - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:50 PM
That is okay might not getting it.

Posted by GoldBlaze - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:43 PM
This is going to be a glorified noise maker with no depth.

All you do is press 1 or 2 or waggle to play a pre-set song.

Guitar Hero: World Tour for Wii has a mode where you're your Mii and you get to free fully play and express different notes on the guitar.

Any depth = a degree of fun

Posted by Oinkness - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:31 PM
This is going to be sweet. Shut up, nubs.

Posted by Manifest37 - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 6:20 PM
& so the 21st Century Titanic hit an iceberg called WiiMusic.

Posted by MrBig200 - Tuesday, September 02, 2008 5:44 PM