E3 News

New 'Tomb Raider Underworld' Gameplay Video
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:09 PM

Feast your eyes on the in game action of Tomb Raider Underworld as Lara picks a fighter with Tigers and familiarizes herself with Temple acrobatics.  This platforming action-adventure from Eidos is set to be discovered on the PS2, PS3, DS, PC, Wii, and Xbox 360 starting November 18th.

Tomb Raider Underworld Gameplay Video - Tigers & Temples

Comment(s)

Posted by staychisel - Friday, August 29, 2008 9:43 AM
@blakseed, you're missing out on TR: Legend, that game was simply awesome

Posted by IntelliMoo - Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:41 PM
Too many good sequels coming out! Definitely a pickup for me. (Sorry FarCry 2, gotta save money for this instead. hehe)

Posted by blakseed - Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:12 PM
@darkmanXL
I heard they where pretty good, but I decided to skip them. Might have ti go back and check them out.

Posted by tachFX - Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:41 PM
Man finally the combat looks interesting hopefully the fights with human enemies will be even better

Posted by collinE - Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:33 PM
something about the physics and the way she moves reminds me of claymation.

Posted by squarewannabe - Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:01 PM
That tiger looks so real, it looks like it coming out of the screen after me.

Cant wait! :)

Posted by darkmanXL - Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:27 PM
@blakseed

The last 2 TR games are pretty good "Legend" & "Anniversary.." I been following this game for a while now & plan on picking it up..

Posted by blakseed - Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:57 PM
I haven't played a Tomb Raider game in a while, but I'm going to play this.