E3 News

New 'This Is Vegas' Trailer
Posted By: Brian Leahy - Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:08 PM

Hit the world famous Vegas strip in Midway's new open-world game, This Is Vegas, for the PS3 and Xbox 360. The game will release in 2009 and allow you to simulate the nightlife of Sin City.

Comment(s)

Posted by hammer03 - Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:25 PM
why does the release date of this game keep getting pushed back?

Posted by hammer03 - Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:28 PM
this game looks sweet.

Posted by Tmidiman - Friday, August 22, 2008 8:10 AM
Ah yes the usual game nit-pickers are at it again. WHATEVER! I don't need super realistic graphics or all that whiny crap. I just need the game to be fun to play.

I agree with greeksrule. No 2008 release did not make me happy. But I still have GTA IV to finish and I'll be starting Fable 2 and Saints Row 2, so ok. I just hope they don't keep pushing it to winter 2009.

Posted by Mr_Eko_73 - Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:53 PM
I'm not huge on graphix- I mean if a game is good-cool. But, so far, the buildings in this game look straight out of San Andreas. Everything just looks flat, blocky and textureless.

Posted by gtrogers - Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:28 PM
I realize it's a game but... why make a game called "This is Vegas" when you can't even use the major casino names?

Motion to rename game "This is Similar to Vegas"

Posted by greeksrule - Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:04 PM
Even though ostlermk isnt excited about this game, I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out and to see if the multiplayer (if there is any) is any good. Although I was very mad when they announced that it was moved to 2009...

Posted by ostlermk - Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:21 PM
cool. a simulation game about a city that is already a simulation of an excessive, bloated cultural cesspool. AND i can't ACTUALLY drink, gamble for real money or see naked ladies. where do i sign up for this one?