E3 News

Kratos Becomes Golf's Hot Shot
Posted By: John Manalang - Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:59 AM

Kratos is on a vacation folks, but he's not going to spend his free time just laying around. So before he takes on God of War III, he decided to put down his Blades of Athena and take up a putter in Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds.

Starting this Thursday, you can download the greek god himself via the PSN and show people what a real drive looks like in Sony's hit sports title. Yes, you can call him the "God of Golf". All of Kratos's traits are intact in the golf title--voice acting, animation, etc--as Sony said that they worked "closely with the God of War team" to bring the badass into the golf course.

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, developed by Clap Hanz, was released March 2008 exclusively for the Playstation 3. Make sure you check out the awesome teaser trailer for God of War III after the cut.

Source

Comment(s)

Posted by ShinGino - Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:06 PM
"I AM WHAT THE GODS HAVE MADE ME!"
*boosh*(over shoots it)

Posted by KorwynKU - Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:09 PM
I'll pick up hot shot golf and download Kratos tonight. ;o)

Posted by CPRxChris - Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:43 PM
I know, when I read this, I lol'd. But it is pretty cool.

Posted by Mr_Eko_73 - Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:05 AM
This is now my computers wallpaper...lol

Posted by h4x121 - Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:59 AM
I wonder if Kratos will become like Mario....god of war kart anyone?

Posted by gtrogers - Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:31 AM
Hahaha I think this is great. I would love to see our favorite video game characters appear in other games, too.

Posted by djboogymonster - Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:28 AM