E3 News

Xbox Live's Least Played Online Games
Posted By: John Manalang - Tuesday, August 12, 2008 1:13 PM

When Xbox Live users are not playing Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare online, you probably won't find them playing the titles below. Official Xbox Magazine made a compilation of the least played Xbox Live online games. Here's a few of them:

• Brian Lara International Cricket (screenshot above, Codemasters, 2007) - seriously.
  • Tenchu Z (Microsoft, June 2007) - a ninja shares no rules with anyone, also applies to everything else.
  • World Championship Poker (Crave Entertainment, August 2006) - virtual money is serious business.

The rest is available on the OXM website. Now if you may excuse us, we have a cricket match to attend to.

Comment(s)

Posted by Sovien - Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:03 AM
Tenchu Z wasn't too bad of game. The level repetition was a bit ridiculous though. As far as the multiplayer goes, it's completely crap. It'd be great fun playing online if it wasn't for the ridiculous lag issues. I'm very disappointed it was never fixed through a patch.

Posted by N8R - Tuesday, August 12, 2008 3:25 PM
I challenge all of you in some cricket.

My bowler is unstoppable.

Posted by MooNdoGG420 - Tuesday, August 12, 2008 3:04 PM
I LOVED the original Tenchu game... whycome they messed it up so much? I'd like to see a release of the original with updated grapics... And as long as I'm dreaming I'd also like a million dollars and a lb. of reefer

Posted by yoshiarecool - Tuesday, August 12, 2008 2:17 PM
now everyones gonna rent these games to see for themselves

Posted by SithLordNitsu - Tuesday, August 12, 2008 2:06 PM
Cricket game look hilarious... The Proportions are WIERD!

Posted by MK20 - Tuesday, August 12, 2008 1:46 PM
where do you get this cricket game!?

Posted by moose_ - Tuesday, August 12, 2008 1:43 PM