E3 News

New 'TNA Impact!' Screens, Kevin Nash Jumps Into the Fray
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Thursday, August 07, 2008 3:16 PM

Got some new screens of wrestler Kevin Nash who joins the TNA iMPACT! wrestling fray.  You can mix it up when the game releases on September 2nd for the PS2, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.

Click the image below for the TNA iMPACT! image gallery

Check out the TNA iMPACT! image gallery here.

Comment(s)

Posted by MOMSCOOL123456789 - Friday, August 15, 2008 11:31 AM
WWE IS ALRIGHT BUT TNA IS WAY BETTER THAN ECW PLUS IT DOES NOT LOOK AS FAKE AS WWE AND ECW

Posted by loganstewart - Friday, August 08, 2008 8:40 AM
While what I was wondering was since I don't have any money right now xbox live will have some of the wrestlers from the tna impact game. Who going to be on there and why don't just have ever character in the game

Posted by BrokenPhreak - Friday, August 08, 2008 12:12 AM
Eh, thanks but no thanks. I'll take Japan's sport of wrestling over America's joke of wrestling any day of the week.

*hugs copy of 'Fire Pro Wrestling R'*

Posted by OuterHeavenPretender - Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:20 PM
I used to love TNA, its kinda sad to see where they are now in some ways. They've said they based this game after the NES64 WWE NO MERCY game, that was a fun game..... like 15 years ago. I'm not sure a game of that caliber from 2 generations ago would work today without some major changes. For TNA's sake i hope they have a sleeper hit on their hands. The next gen graphics look good,duh, it seems more of an arcade style which fits TNA'S fast pace wrestling. WWE games have been slowy but surely improving over the years. TNA's roster is already a bit off, but so is WWE's games talent roster.

Posted by MK20 - Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:04 PM
@jeffrey (I'm not going to type your last name) I have actually seen the cover, it has Kurt Angle on it.

(I work on the same floor as the TNA offices in Nashville, right next to the office I work in is the graphic artist for TNA with a glass open window showing me what he is working on. I saw what looked like the cover with an XBOX 360 logo on the top of the design).

Posted by Jedihunter15 - Thursday, August 07, 2008 7:55 PM
WWE and TNA is Barney compared to WCW. Nothing is never going to replace it. Ever.

Posted by Reaper24683 - Thursday, August 07, 2008 6:17 PM
tna is so much faker than wwe.

Posted by Bnitro - Thursday, August 07, 2008 4:45 PM
Nice now father time is on the roster

Posted by dreambreaker0 - Thursday, August 07, 2008 4:42 PM