E3 News

'Warhawk' Trophies End Of August
Posted By: John Manalang - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:11 AM

In addition to Uncharted's trophy update yesterday, the high-flying, ground-running and tank-shooting multiplayer title, Warhawk, will be getting an update by the end of the month that will include Trophy rewards. Starting August 27, players can download the 1.5 game update that features over 50 Trophies, which can be unlocked by doing specific in-game tasks such as shooting down a plane with a tank and much more.

The update will also feature custom soundtracks from the home menu, fresh paint schemes, insignias and tutorials to give rookies a boost. Warhawk, developed by Incog Inc. Entertainment, was released August 2007 for the Playstation 3. Oh, and if you haven't joined the online mayhem yet, you can pick this game up as one of Sony's Greatest Hits titles for only $29.99. Check out the video review after the cut.

Kotaku: Warhawk Trophies (and Other New Stuff) Coming At The End Of The Month

Comment(s)

Posted by Redd75 - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 2:35 PM
@pwnappetit and slaytanic

Ha haha, good stuff- you make-a me laugh!

Posted by Bookshelf - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 12:23 PM
i will play this game like crazy when this patch comes out

Posted by mckg1 - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:58 AM
nice, cant wait for the 1.5 update this game is on my top 3 and my second favorate game to play just behind the best game on my shelf mgs4 i just want to know when are they going to put trophies on mgo oh well i know that in the day the update comes i will be playing warhawk all day and night until my eyes start to cry

Posted by MEXPERTBOUND - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:54 AM
Nice i cant whait ! i re start play this game ! because i play mgs4 :D

Posted by staychisel - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:52 AM
one year later...bwahaha

Posted by pwnappetit - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:46 AM
@Slaytanic40oz

hahahah! I wish..

Posted by n00bSector5 - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:36 AM
This is on my list right after Resistance FOM

Posted by TheXFrame - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:27 AM
Best and more addicting game ever made. Very excited for the in-game music.

Posted by moose_ - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:12 AM
Sweet.

Posted by Darkshadowkg - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:06 AM
yeah the online games i play most are mgo, tf2, warhawk, and COD4 and with my steam going wonky and not working online i'm playing warhawk as my scond game.

BTW, i gasim in joy when i put 4 mines on an airplane or truck and go dereba derba muhamed jihad on the epic hero

Posted by Slaytanic40oz - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:52 AM
^Trophy unlocked: Involuntary landing

Posted by rfomfreak - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:52 AM
When are they going to add mgo trophies

Posted by pwnappetit - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:43 AM
@Redd75

Agreed. I also love involuntarily crashing when I decide to scratch an itch in my arm.

[Mostly because I land on some unfortunate soul.]

Posted by Redd75 - Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:36 AM
To anyone who doesn't own this game yet, pick it up, it's pretty fun! Flying the planes w/ the sixaxis controls are fun in my opinion.