E3 News

Virtual Console/WiiWare Round-Up - July/Aug
Posted By: Jeffrey Kanjanapangka - Monday, July 28, 2008 3:37 PM

Let's pretend you're not in the group that has storage issues with your Wii,  well here's all the upcoming and most recent Virtual Console and Wii Ware content to help bring you into the fold of Wii-storage-tapped folks:

WiiWare:

July 14th - Mastiff's Major League Eating: The Game (1,000 points)

July 21st - Pirates: The Key of Dreams (1,000 points)

July 28th - Pong Toss: Frat Party Games (800 points) a.k.a. the former Beer Pong

Virtual Console:

July 14th - Donkey Kong 3 (NES 500 points)

July 14th - Ninja Commando (NEOGEO 900 points)

July 21st - Gley Lancer (GENESIS 900 points)

July 21st - Super Fantasy Zone (GENESIS 900 points)

July 28th - Art of Fighting 2 (NEOGEO 900)

July 28th - Chase H.Q. (TGFX16 600 points)

Aug 11th - Break In (TGFX16 700 points)

Aug 11th - Star Parodia (TGCD 900 points)

August - Ys: Book I & II (TGCD 800 points)

Kotaku:  Wii Downloadables - WiiWare & VC Updates

Comment(s)

Posted by NinJa_TRE4 - Friday, August 01, 2008 11:55 AM
By the time wii comes out with better virtual console...and wii games, there will be a new nintendo console out...that i most likely will not buy!

Posted by willthegreat - Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:51 AM
Still waiting for Super Mario RPG...I may check out Ys though. I was always curious about that game and never got around to playing it.

Posted by jargy1 - Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:11 AM
So I once again have zero reason to turn my Wii on. Boy I'm glad I spent money on it.

Posted by G4maniac14 - Monday, July 28, 2008 10:15 PM
SUPER MARIO RPG AND MEGA MAN 9 will be my only purchases :-D

Posted by dbzwiifan18 - Monday, July 28, 2008 9:52 PM
Hey Nintendo you take polls on the most wanted games. Take a hint

Posted by litttleman199211 - Monday, July 28, 2008 8:32 PM
OMG Where is Strong Bad been waiting for that that is the only thing i got points for

Posted by menes - Monday, July 28, 2008 5:24 PM
wow, exciting... still waiting on Super Mario RPG, and Majora's Mask...

Posted by WildfireFox - Monday, July 28, 2008 5:08 PM
Great. I got 2000 points and nothing awesome to spend it on.

Fark you Nintendo.

Posted by ExplosionSauce89 - Monday, July 28, 2008 4:31 PM
Yea where is strongbads:cool game for attractive people!!!

Posted by squarewannabe - Monday, July 28, 2008 4:01 PM
the only one that looks good is Ys: Book I and II.

And wheres Strongbad? Did that come out? I lost track -.-

Posted by Gonzy2 - Monday, July 28, 2008 3:54 PM
Lame, lame, lame, Superlame, gay. Come on nintendo, quit sticken out crap when you have an arsonal of hits!