E3 News

Exclusive Hands On Demo: Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Posted By: juster - Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:55 PM

LucasArts Producer Hayden Blackman visited our E3 stage and offered Morgan Webb an incredible hands on demo with the highly-anticipated action title, 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed'.

'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed' will be out September 16th on Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and DS, Sony PS3, PS2 and PSP platforms.

Comment(s)

Posted by starscream247 - Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:19 AM
I am doing it for the cookies

Posted by lozedge - Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:26 AM
the demo comes out the 21 of august

Posted by RedEyes_666 - Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:12 AM
I want to play this now. release the demo already!

Posted by Mean_Old_Man - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 5:36 PM
I guess we will never get a KOTOR 3, so this game will do nicely. I do hope we can customize the character and I pray that the different endings are nowhere near as lame as the endings of KOTOR 1 & 2.

Posted by jeffcor - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 10:46 AM
Am wondering if any one knows if you will be able to customize your character like in mass effect like face hair man or woman or are you just using the character that you see in the demo.

Posted by TatsuyaDragon - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:59 AM
@kily4love

I have seen you post that cr@p everywhere. Why dont you go die in a ditch somewhere?

Posted by ThataUFO - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:21 AM
^^ Dude, stop with the effing advertisements. Your hitting like every story with that crap. I hope G4 boots your ass.

Posted by kily4love - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:04 AM
so nice, it seemed appeared on multiraciallove.com would you love to enjoy more details about it there, you may be surprised to join their disscussion threre...

Posted by Jedihunter15 - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 8:03 AM
Awesome. I say the only bad things about it are:
* Sorry Jay13x, there isnt any limb cutting.
*No v.s. mode for 360...
I love Starwars, and Ive played Teras Kasi, so will never be dissapointed with a Starwars game again.

EVER. :)

Posted by ThataUFO - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 7:19 AM
This game is looking so damn fun. You gotta go light side. I mean if you go dark side you don't get the chicks man. Chicks man!

Posted by Jay13x - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 5:12 AM
Any word on dismemberment? The best part about the Dark Forces series was that limbs would fly off while using the lightsaber, but from the video that doesn't appear to be the cae. Maybe an unlockable?

Posted by TatsuyaDragon - Wednesday, July 16, 2008 3:56 AM
Man I am sooo going to the dark side it's so much funner . This game is going to be awesome!!!