Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

The Worst Star Wars Toy Ever

EMorton
Posted January 9, 2012 - By Eugene Morton

The Worst Star Wars Toy Ever

For those of you who get a little blue around the holiday season, just remember that no matter what's got you down, it could always be worse. For example, your whole planet could have been blown up by a Jupiter-sized space station. Merry Christmas!

*AOTB readers, I love you! This is a post that originally went up on December 21st, but I happened upon it again this morning and your comments were so hilarious that I moved it back up to today. Also, I gave all of your comments plus one. Thanks for the laughs. When you make me/us chuckle, it makes a fun job even better. Please, keep it up!

[Source]

Tags: Comedy, Movies, Photos

• ThinkingMyMind

Why can't I have this!

Posted: January 10, 2012 8:09 AM
  • kiddestarr

For the child that loves getting absolutely nothing...

Posted: January 9, 2012 8:24 PM
    kiddestarr
  • Keaiwa

feels like this is something would get candace for xmas. if he didnt get her something for xmas... but it's the thought that counts RIGHT?!

Posted: January 9, 2012 7:43 PM
  • JWCamp

Those pieces of Alderaan look conspicuously like scoria.

Posted: December 25, 2011 6:01 PM
    JWCamp
  • llop990

Merry christmas! i took chunks of cement and put it in a box!

Posted: December 25, 2011 5:09 PM
    llop990
  • KailliaK

The Death Star is no where near the size of Jupiter. Fail post. Merry Christmas.

Posted: December 25, 2011 5:02 PM
    KailliaK
  • Crosislightgard

I love these idiots who are making fun of those who stick up for their hobbies by calling themselves nerds when they are the ones on a site dedicated to video games and movies designed for nerds. TNT, Ctelesio, and Jonesy go troll else where. If any of you met these guys face to face I doubt you'd have the balls to say what you say here. Because on the internet no one can hurt you. And only idiots go around harassing people for their passions and hobbies. I'd challenge any one of you to talk crap about me to my face. You three are the one's that need a life. And yeah guess what I'm a nerd too, along with that I'm not afraid of morons who spend their time harassing others, bullies, lowlifes and scum disgust me.

Posted: December 25, 2011 4:47 PM
  • jonesybones09

dude ben shut up. It was a simple christmas joke. get the plug out of ur butt because a piece of rock from a planet blown up in a famous sci fi movie is way more funnier then coal. With your attitude ud probally perfer coal.

Posted: December 25, 2011 4:18 PM
  • ctelesio82

haha you have to love Star Wars nerds who will write 3 paragraphs regarding a fictional space station. Oh what a life he must have. Yea Mr. Blogger next time get your facts write on something that is completely made up. the designer of the space station might be offended. BenRogers seems like an tool

Posted: December 25, 2011 4:17 PM
    ctelesio82
  • TNT47

Nerd Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and i agree , which stupid idiot would buy this? Srsly get a life dorks -.-

Posted: December 25, 2011 4:17 PM
    TNT47
  • BenRogers

Just a point: The Death Star was not "Jupiter sized". Jupiter is something we call "really big" It is equivalent to the planet Yavin where the Death Star had to dodge around it to shoot at Yavin IV, the moon where the Rebel base was (which was roughly Earth-sized).

The Death Star was referenced by Luke as about the size of "a small moon".

Now, Earth's moon is a *large moon* and it is still less than 1/4 the size of Earth and Earth is small enough that 3 Earth's can fit into the Red Spot on Jupiter. So the Death Star is on the order of about 100th the size of Jupiter.

Please, when you're making fun of something, don't get all your facts wrong and come out looking like a fool. Do your research.

Posted: December 22, 2011 1:30 PM
  • GrandCommander

I don't want to live on this planet anymo....wait a second...

Posted: December 22, 2011 12:48 PM