Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Alison Haislip Says Goodbye To G4 Fans

EMorton
Posted November 9, 2011 - By Eugene Morton

Alison Haislip's Final Farewell Behind-the-Scenes »

We're still brokenhearted about Alison Haislip's departure from G4, but at least she didn't leave without sending out a very special, behind-the-scenes message to fans of AOTS. If you're just as crestfallen as we are, then you might take some comfort in hearing what Alison Haislip had to say about her favorite G4 moments, the movie projects she has in the works and her love for you, the fans.

Alison Haislip Bids Farewell to G4 »

• WestG4

We are going to miss you Alison!!! Hopefully I get to see you in whatever it is that you're working on! Also, thanks for the pictures you let me get with you these last two years that passed (even though you might not know this post even exists). Much love! <3

Posted: February 12, 2012 3:28 AM
    WestG4
  • grkpektis69

I hope her new projects start soon because I miss her already

Posted: November 10, 2011 8:38 PM
    grkpektis69
  • LordSagittarius

Alison, you will be missed greatly. You like the previous hostesses made G4 and AOTS great to watch, without you they might sink but oh well. Good luck on everything and hope to see you in those upcoming titles!

Posted: November 10, 2011 5:15 PM
    LordSagittarius
  • Asturian79

Alison, good luck on your new adventure. We your fans will follow you everywhere. And like a quote from Mad Max 3 Remember, no matter where you go, there you are" hahahahaha!!! Be happy all the time ok.

Posted: November 9, 2011 5:58 PM
    Asturian79
  • Spindrifter

Damn, damn, damn. And best of luck to you, Alison.

Posted: November 9, 2011 1:33 PM
  • JaymEsch

I'll follow her anywhere. I'm just really hoping she makes it in the acting realm and lands on a quality pay-channel show with adult themes, like a Dexter, Homeland, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Spartacus... etc. Someplace she can show off her acting while using her unmatched sexuality to make it huge.

I hope she makes it big and remains visible... Olivia found out it's hard to succeed out there and she's now nearly invisible. I believe in her talent.. unfortunately it's not all about talent, but the broken nature of the system.

Very depressed for AOTS though. Kevin & Candace don't have the chemistry Kevin & Olivia had, and the show itself has become rather snoozy. I feel like it's on its deathbed, and people like Alison heading out are hastening its demise. Hopefully not.

Best of luck Alison. You're still solidly in my top ten!

Posted: November 9, 2011 12:21 PM
    JaymEsch
  • SirHellsing

Thanks for all the G4 memories, Alison! :)

Posted: November 9, 2011 11:48 AM
    SirHellsing
  • col.guile

you are quite welcome alison ,as bob hope used to say thanks for the memories

Posted: November 9, 2011 10:15 AM