Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever

Baxter
Posted May 18, 2011 - By Joseph Baxter

A guy with an HD camera and a lot of time on his hands decided to make the task of proposing to his girlfriend into something that would interrupt a showing of Fast Five. (No one in the theater seemed to object.)

Clocking in at about 7 minutes, it may be a bit long to commit to something cutesy like this, but the payoff is pretty cool. -- Even if Vin Diesel didn't end up coming out to punch something.

• carlorff

The song is "O fortuna velut luna", taken from Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana".

Posted: May 21, 2011 11:48 AM
    carlorff
  • kathleendc

can someone please tell me what's the name of the song that is played when he's running from the popcorn stand to the theatre?

Posted: May 20, 2011 11:12 AM
    kathleendc
  • cpennington

That guy isn't being serious about talking smack on this guy. Don't feed the troll.

Posted: May 19, 2011 2:52 PM
  • adm10e

I cant believe anyone would take the time to even slightly diss this guy. Too much time on his hands?!?!?! Terrible writing?! I'm just curious who you people think you are? I'll be the first to admit I have PLENTY of time on my hands, hence why I'm spending mine on StumbleUpon and taking the time to write my thoughts out. And I'm sure most of you do to, considering all of the other possible things you could be doing, maybe even creating an AMAZING and creative way to propose to your girlfriend in the off chance that you have one. I realize everyone appreciates it's uniqueness, but if youre gonna comment on someone else's wedding proposal have something constructive to say, because no matter how it was written or how much time it took him to do, he has a wife who is gonna love and appreciate him (hopefully) for a life time. Its called not being a sarcastic prick and putting others before your self. You could learn something from this guy. On a more positive note, CONGRATS MAN! Amazing proposal with lots of love and care. May you both live long happy lives.

Sincerely,
    A guy who really has too much time on his hands ;)

Posted: May 19, 2011 7:50 AM
    adm10e
  • apothus

Reminiscent of how i proposed to my fiance....
    I work in a planetarium, on our third date she met me there after work and i apparantly won her heart by showing her the stars and planets on the day she was born. So when i decided to propose i had her meet me after work like she does on occasion and under the guise of showing her something new on the screen i made the moon 100 times larger and the words spread out over the big dome screen asking for her to marry me, She said yes

Posted: May 19, 2011 6:45 AM
    apothus
  • FlippedDipsonmyMind

FlippedDipsonmyMind's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: May 19, 2011 6:20 AM
    FlippedDipsonmyMind
  • mathdude103

lots of timxe in his hand but got to give him props

Posted: May 19, 2011 2:01 AM
  • JDH8866

Mystery Guitar Man did the movie trailer proposal 8 months ago.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lBx3-A3mLD8

Posted: May 18, 2011 8:54 PM
    JDH8866
  • jenniesue09

That is so amazing. I would love that!

Posted: May 18, 2011 4:34 PM