Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

'The Arcadian' Trailer Starring Mr. Adam Sessler!

mdalonzo
Posted March 24, 2011 - By Mike D'Alonzo

We'd probably put up this trailer for The Arcadian no matter what the circumstance, considering it's weird and very grindhouse-y, which is, to be frank, right in our wheelhouse. However, we're even happier to do so because one of our very favorite people on Earth, Mr. X-Play himself, Adam Sessler, is actually in the movie!

Watch the trailer and see Adam getting his thespian on!

Exclusive Arcadian trailer by blankytwo

Tags: Movies

• Fatty_Matty

... when the He11 is this coming out!!!

Posted: April 19, 2012 11:51 PM
    Fatty_Matty
  • top8cat

Guy: I want a boy dafsdf sdf sdfa my own

Adam: Done

Me:hahah

Friend: What did he say?

Me: I dont know, but I cant stop laughing hahahah

Posted: March 25, 2011 5:19 PM
    top8cat
  • Carnage_Asada

Adam, you the man! I cant wait to see it.

Posted: March 25, 2011 10:06 AM
    Carnage_Asada
  • BOYETCHLES

All of you people are fools, ITS THE ARCADIAN DUH!

Posted: March 25, 2011 7:40 AM
  • Endoftheworld

@Phategod you should follow this on Quiet Earth. It's like Mad Max had sex with Zardoz. Did you ever see Clockwork Orange? It reminds me of that. Don't be 12. http://video.google.com/videop lay?docid=-7656347491310375572 #

Posted: March 25, 2011 1:52 AM
    Endoftheworld
  • Phategod

It looks terrible This is either a the worst shot Trailer or the sequel to The Room.

Posted: March 25, 2011 1:09 AM
  • Fatty_Matty

Looks amazing. A psychological thriller with a post-apocalyptic setting that is also (apparently) a love letter to the artsy films and cinematic style of the seventies and early eighties, like "Altered States" and "The Omega Man". This movie has to be fantastic. It looks all to familiar and fresh at the same time. Plus, I get to see The Sess in what appears to be his first big film! How could this get any better?

P.S.- Other commentators, why are some of you such haters and why are others of you so confused?

Posted: March 24, 2011 3:57 PM
    Fatty_Matty
  • futuerg4host

did uwe boll make this. adam are you going against your principles. you commie b@sterd

Posted: March 24, 2011 3:45 PM
    futuerg4host
  • DaBigFatCow

If you want to learn a bit more search "The Arcadian" in Wikipedia. There is an article on the movie. It should be the primary result.

Posted: March 24, 2011 3:43 PM
    DaBigFatCow
  • CaptainJaded

Seriously, can we get some sort of explanation as to what the hell this is? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. And why is Adam in it? Give us a bone here, we're really trying to be on board, but you're making it tough.

Posted: March 24, 2011 2:02 PM
    CaptainJaded
  • WraithMastah

"Adam Sessler? o.O What... what... Huh... Person I've seen in something else... person I've seen in something else... Person... What is going on >.< I see masked people... This a Bioshock spoof? No... They aren't underwater... WHAT IS THIS? Explain, movie, explain!"

*cough* Anyways... Yeah, that was just kind of weird...

Posted: March 24, 2011 2:01 PM
    WraithMastah
  • qec

Really? you really would have posted this trailer even if adam sessler wasn't in it?

Posted: March 24, 2011 1:28 PM
    qec
  • Mofobian

I've no idea - but Adam Sessler always scores an auto laugh from me, no matter how serious he may be trying to be.

Posted: March 24, 2011 1:17 PM
  • macross2012

Ummm ok.. Do I need to smoke crack to understand exactly what that was?

Posted: March 24, 2011 1:11 PM
    macross2012
  • JustTheBeginning

Noooo Adam Sessler cant win a Razzie!

Posted: March 24, 2011 12:05 PM