Live Weeknights at 7PM ET
Welcome to TV's only source for all the stuff you care about from the coolest viral videos to the hottest new gadgets, comics and movies. Attack of the Show gets it before it gets out.

Alison Haislip Goes Kite Surfing & Bar Karma's Will Wright Visits AOTS

Moye
Posted January 25, 2011 - By Moye Ishimoto

Alison Haislip Goes Kite Surfing & Bar Karma's Will Wrigh Visits AOTS

Tonight, Attack of the Show returns with Alison Haislip mastering the art of kite surfing in Hawaii which sounds like a breeze to learn, especially after swimming with sharks!

Kevin Pereira also sits down with The Sims creator Will Wright to talk about his new show, Bar Karma and how this series might be unlike any other program on television you've seen so far. Candace Bailey brings one hell of an Epic Giveaway prize and more! Tune in at 7PM.

Tags: TV

• THEHOURGLASSKING

Alison=Goddess! :) :D

Posted: January 25, 2011 9:41 PM
    THEHOURGLASSKING
  • AntiquesRoadwarrior

WTF, AOTS??!! I'm am sooo angry I could ...I could... sign up for Direct TV!! Alison starts off her piece with, "Thomas Edison used kites to harness the power of electricity." Here's a tagline for you: AOTS, where stupidity is only matched by terrible fact-checking. Was it either boobies or correct inventors in the segment? I don't think those are mutually exclusive, but I could be wrong, I mean, I have no contrary evidence. AOTS, where gender roles are more traditional than if Betty Crocker founded a cooking/cleaning/teaching school for girls with no brainses. I demand staisfaction! *SLAP* Pistols at dawn!

Posted: January 25, 2011 5:48 PM
    AntiquesRoadwarrior
  • bmackisback

I firmly believe that it should be written in Alison's contract that she needs to appear on G4 only in a bikini from this point on. Who's with me on this contract agreement?

Posted: January 25, 2011 4:01 PM
    bmackisback
  • Snotlocker

No one wants an anorexic chicks, men like curves.

Posted: January 25, 2011 3:11 PM
    Snotlocker
  • Wildcard273

Unfortunately I'm a DirecTV subscriber and I've been unable to see Candace's work on AOTS. I saw her a few times when she was guest co-hosting and she did ok. A little bubbly, but still ok. I would have preferred that either Alison or Vanessa had gotten the co-hosting gig, but that's over and done with.

Is Candace really that bad? She seemed ok in the ATN I just watched online. Munn was a little shaky/ackward when she first started too. Maybe Candace will get better as she becomes more at ease and comfortable.

Posted: January 25, 2011 2:35 PM
    Wildcard273
  • FuzzyLumkins

I wonder if there will be any more Alison bikini segments in about 6-9 months. Hmmmm.........

Posted: January 25, 2011 1:44 PM
    FuzzyLumkins
  • Asani

Love me some Alison!

Posted: January 25, 2011 1:32 PM
    Asani
  • -M-

Sure is starting to look like Alison likes being exactly where she is on the show. I kinda want her job now. Except for the requisite bikini...

Posted: January 25, 2011 1:31 PM
    -M-
  • tbone773

Alison pwns all. and actually deserves mun's old spot!

Posted: January 25, 2011 1:21 PM
    tbone773
  • BertSaxby

Bring Alison back as co-host! Alison has the geek factor that is required.
    No offense to Candace, but she'd be better in the slot Layla used to fill.
    Of which....we miss you Layla!

Posted: January 25, 2011 12:15 PM
    BertSaxby
  • Prax150

Two weeks in a row with Alison bikini segments? Are you trying to make up for Candice Bailey G4? :P

Posted: January 25, 2011 12:06 PM
    Prax150
  • tomscards

i think so, and she knows the correct way to tie shoes now.

Posted: January 25, 2011 11:52 AM
    tomscards
  • macross2012

I am sorry I just dont see attractive when I see this pic.. She is just not an appealing G4 babe to me at all.

Posted: January 25, 2011 11:48 AM